why are you not content? and what is your view of people in general?(sorry double Q lol)
I’m seldom content because I constantly believe I could do better or do more. I can be content with small things, accomplishments and some times even situations.
I believe that people are beings full of wonder: capable of an infinite number of possibilities. Good and bad; love and hate; hope and despair. It’s all in there.
are you happy? content?
I’m happy for now, but never fully content.
will you reply privately?
I actually thought I would publish them; however, if you want me to reply privately all you need to do is say so in the message and I will. :)
For those of you who don’t want to see or read the replies, you can blacklist “ILYS response” because all replies will always be tagged with that.
are you one of those annoying creepy horse-obsessed people
Let’s see here.
- The first time I sat on a horse I was 3 weeks old…
- … but I actually didn’t start riding until I was 6.
- I have one horse-free day of the week; otherwise, I spend at least 4 hours every day with my horses.
- I still have my first horse. I’ve had her for 12 years.
- By the way, I own 3 of them.
- I’ve had many, many injuries/concussions but the only bone I ever broke wasn’t related to horses at all.
- Am I annoying? Probably. Everyone’s annoying to someone because of something. No one has to like everyone.
- Am I creepy? Peculiar question coming from an Anon.